- HOW MANY SKIING OR SNOWBOARDING LESSONS DO YOU RECOMMEND?
We offer flexible lesson times to suit all levels, and individual and group needs – mornings, afternoons, full or multiple days.
First-timers – learning to ski can be exhausting so we recommend a programme of 3 hour morning lessons, giving you time to consolidate learning in the afternoons if you choose.
Improvers – we recommend a programme of half day or full day lessons.
Advanced – choose from a half or full day, for example, you may just require a one-off 3 hour lesson to concentrate on technique.
- DO YOU HAVE OPEN GROUP LESSONS THAT I CAN JOIN?
No, we don’t, and we never put individuals into groups with others who have booked privately. We only offer 1:1 private skiing or snowboarding lessons, or small closed groups for couples, friends and families.
- WE ARE A FAMILY, CAN WE LEARN TOGETHER?
Yes, for sure and perfect if you’re all first-timers or the same ability level, otherwise we would recommend separate instructors to take full advantage of the skiing or snowboarding lessons.
- MY LARGE GROUP OF FRIENDS ARE ALL AT DIFFERENT LEVELS, CAN WE TAKE SKIING OR SNOWBOARDING LESSONS TOGETHER?
Not ideal, we recommend you split the group according to ability levels and take separate instructors
- CAN WE PUT SKIERS AND SNOWBOARDS TOGETHER FOR TECHNIQUE LESSONS?
Not ideal, we recommend you split the group into skiers and snowboarders and take an instructor for each discipline.
- DO THE LESSONS INCLUDE A LIFT PASS?
Lift passes are not included in our ski and snowboard lessons and can be bought at any of the main lift stations.
- I’M A FIRST-TIMER, DO I NEED A LIFT PASS?
We recommend you buy a lift pass for a half day or full day depending on your reservation – full information and prices are available here. Alternatively, we’re here to help so get in touch.
- WHERE CAN I RENT SKI OR SNOWBOARD EQUIPMENT?
There are many sports shops in St. Anton where all equipment can be rented. Discounts are available if you pre-book online: Alber Sport, Sport Jennewein, Intersport Arlberg, Ski West.
- CAN I/WE STOP FOR LUNCH AND IS IT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
For full day reservations there will be a lunch stop at one of the many mountain restaurants, your ski instructor will make recommendations and reservations, or if you prefer, we will bring you to your desired location on time. The cost of lunch is not included in the price.
- IS THE TIME TAKEN FOR A LUNCH BREAK INCLUDED IN THE LESSON DURATION?
The lesson duration is the time you will spend skiing or snowboarding and any lunch breaks are not considered as part of this time. So for a 5 hour lesson you will spend 5 hours on skis, for example, that could be split 3 hours before lunch and 2 hours after lunch.
- WE HAVE SEVERAL INSTRUCTORS FOR A LARGE GROUP, IS IT POSSIBLE TO ALL MEET UP FOR LUNCH?
For full day reservations, our team of instructors will coordinate the groups so everyone can have lunch together.
- ARE ALL YOUR SKI INSTRUCTORS ENGLISH SPEAKING?
Yes, they all speak excellent English and some are even native speakers. We also have instructors who speak other languages, e.g. French, Italian so please get in touch if you would like to know more.
- WHAT ARE YOUR TERMS & CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY?
Please click this link for full information “Terms and Conditions”.